When I started this blog, I thought that it was an interesting way to get my ideas out onto the internet. My personal thoughts expressed on a multitude of topics, preserved in internet ink, however this isn't the case. To put it simple, Blogging isn't something that I could see myself continuing after this final entry. Blogging hasn’t given me the satisfaction that they glorify in movies, movies with girls with messy buns, glasses, pajamas, nuke warm coffee, and blogs that would make the writings of Jane Austen jealous. The satisfactions that I was looking for didn’t involve the messy buns or pajamas, but the writing to be so good that Stephen King tweets that he quits, because his future work couldn’t compare to my blogging brilliance.
I feel that I couldn’t come up with topics to write about, and when I did they were topics that I didn’t care to write about but had to because I couldn’t miss the entry date. I felt like my original free writing was turning into forced writing, and it made the blogging experience as a whole very unenjoyable. Unenjoyable to where the idea to continue blogging doesn’t even pop into my head because my first experience was so unsatisfying. Will my feelings change in the future? That I am unsure of because much like my blog entries were unpredictable, so is the future but at this point I had come to the conclusion to end this blog and blogging all together.
I give a big thank you to anyone who took the time to take a look inside my brain while reading my blog, it does mean a lot that you did. For those who didn’t...eh I can’t really blame you. All good/bad things must come to an end sometime. That’s all for now.
Logging off.
Sincerely,
Me
Sorry you didn't find value in the project.
ReplyDelete