Sunday, October 22, 2017

All About Me

HI, I'm Juztize Nevarez. I'm a 18 year old college student born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. A mom named Lisa and a step dad named Pete. I also have a boyfriend named Philip, we live together, adopted two dogs named Beanie and Sadie, and love each other very much. I don't have many hobbies, Philip and I are always out doing something with each other or with our families, most of the time though it's going to Dave and Busters, Movies, or one of my favorite places to eat. I work a lot, Philip likes to say that i'm a workaholic but i disagree. I work at Potbelly Sandwich Shop as a shift lead, i love my jobs because i love the customers that i get to see everyday. Plus i get free sandwiches after work for lunch, who's gonna turn down free sandwiches? As far as goals go, my goal is to finish college with a degree in marketing. I chose marketing because i feel like i have a unique talent when it comes to ideas on how to market a business and i would like to share those ideas. My main goal in life is to become a professional photographer and sell my photo's to those who love my work. i feel i have a eye when it come to getting the perfect shot and would love to able able to show others that i have talent when it comes to taking pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Death of a blog

When I started this blog, I thought that it was an interesting way to get my ideas out onto the internet. My personal thoughts expressed on...