Sunday, October 29, 2017

Agree or to Disagree


Entry#1
I’ve always pictured blogs being a person’s “all about me” page of the internet. However, blogging is quite the opposite, blogs are full of people confessing their guilty pleasures or simple things in life like coffee. Blog’s can be about things big or small, blog’s can be about other people that the person just happens to have a huge love for. There’s blogs about animals, food, fashion, toys, vacation spots, even blogs about the love of other blogs. Blog’s aren't all about me sections of the internet, if i were to say what blogs are about, blogs are all about everything. Blog’s aren't limited, they don’t have rules, it’s a way that a freedom writer can express their love for whatever they feel like writing about. Blog’s are one of the very few places that the true meaning of anything is possible is a reality.
I really enjoyed reading the blog,  https://postsecret.com/, There presentation is beautiful and I adore how people can be so vulnerable to admit their fears, sins and guilty pleasures. I know they’re not showing who they are but it’s still a wonderful thing to let so many people know you’re deepest fears without the fear of judgement. I love this concept because we can only keep so much bottled up that eventually we have to let someone know how we’re really feeling. This blog gives those who feel they don’t have a way to express their feelings, a platform to do so and i think that is beautiful.  
I was on the fence about a blog called,  https://lifehacker.com/. Their presentation wasn't of my taste, varying lacking of creativity. For example, the font was the same throughout the multitude of blog post and there wasn't anything that was captivating about the design. Though their was interesting blog post,there wasn't anything too interesting that would keep me on bored reading a large amount of content. I was entertained on the blog topics like “How To Make Your Smart Assistant A Whole Lot Smarter” and “Here Are the Most Interesting Details in the JFK Documents” because it’s not something you think about until someone brings it to your attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Death of a blog

When I started this blog, I thought that it was an interesting way to get my ideas out onto the internet. My personal thoughts expressed on...