Entry 3
In this statement Trump attempts to give condolences but in between the lines, he could care less. This seems forced in the sense that if the president didn’t comment on a problem that everyone was paying attention too then that's a bigger deal than the original problem. People are reacting to this tweet angrily because instead of personally saying going to Texas, he writes a tweet. The credibility of the source is burly impacted because it’s proving Trump hasn’t and will not change.
I am not one to get involved with politics, but Trump has just been another story. Yes he did send his condolences, but saying I am monitoring it from Japan... Really that is where I start to assume he doesn't care. He is all about the money and if he really cared he would stop tweeting about it and actually be there for the people.
ReplyDelete